PayPal is a good way to send money through your bank account, debit card or credit card.
Please Note: Donations without special instructions to the seller will be deposited into the Living Water Teachings’ general fund. Please make sure the description includes “Donations to Gutierrez Family – Living Water Teaching” as this will ensure that it comes into our account.
To give via PayPal,
- To give a single gift, enter the amount in the “One-time Donation:” box to the right.
- To support us monthly via PayPal, enter the monthly amount in the “Recurring Monthly Donation:” box.
- Click the Donate button.
- Log in to PayPal. This will take you to the review your donation screen.
- If you able to, click the link that says +Add special instructions to the seller and enter our account number: 31409.
- Click the “Donate Now” button.
*Living Water Teaching is a 501(c)(3) organization. All gifts are tax deductible. Please see below for information about tax deductions and PayPal fees.
*There is a small fee associated with sending money via PayPal. The fee is 2.9% (of the amount you send) + $0.30. For example: If you send $20.00 by credit card, there will be a fee of $0.88 ($0.58 + $0.30). The amount of money that we would receive is $19.12 ($20 – $0.88). Updated: Your tax credit will be based on the $20.00 that you give. (Not $19.12)
If you have any questions please feel free to call the Texas office at 903-527-4160.